This charming fellow was modelled by Graham Orwell. Royal Albert only produced the second variation of Pigling Bland. This has pigling wearing a lilac jacket, blue waistcoat and yellow trousers. It was issued in 1989 and retired in 1998 and has the BP-6a back-stamp.
N.B. An example is known to exist with a grey jacket, light blue waistcoat and white trousers and tie.
Deals on Ebay
Click on Item with no obligation to buy:
- Current Price: AUD $48.00
- Ends: Mar 4, 2019 3:31:18 GMT
- Current Price: AUD $50.00
- Ends: Mar 17, 2019 20:21:14 GMT
- Current Price: £24.99
- Ends: Mar 1, 2019 19:43:51 GMT