The Old Woman who Lived in a Shoe
The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe Knitting are two of the most delightful Beswick Figurines
The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe was modelled by Colin Melbourne and was issued in 1959. It was discontinued in 1998 and has the back-stamp BP-2, BP-3a, BP-3b or BP-3c.
N.B. The lettering on the BP-2 back-stamp, which is gold, is frequently not very bright.
The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe Knitting was modelled by David Lyttleton and ran from 1983 until 2002. It has the back-stamp BP-3b, BP-3c or BP-10a.
Deals on Ebay
Click on Item with no obligation to buy:
- Current Price: AUD $70.05
- Ends: Nov 14, 2018 13:04:26 GMT
- Current Price: $39.99
- Ends: Oct 31, 2018 20:59:55 GMT
- Current Price: $50.00
- Ends: Oct 25, 2018 0:25:14 BST
- Current Price: AUD $89.00
- Ends: Oct 30, 2018 6:35:39 GMT