The Squirrel Nutkin figure was first introduced in 1948 and continued until 2000
There are two versions.
The first version was in the small size (9.5cm) and was modelled by Arthur Gredington. In this version there were two variations.
The first variation was issued in 1948 and continued until 1980. This consisted of a red-brown squirrel with a green-brown apple. The backstamps were BP1a, BP-2, BP-3a, and BP-3b.
The second variation was issued in 1980 and continued until 2000. It was modelled as a golden brown squirrel with green apple. Back-stamps were BP-3b, BP-3c or BP-10a.
The second version was in the large size (13.3 cm) and was modelled by Amanda Hughes-Lubeck. This was a golden-brown squirrel, red crab-apple and gold core. It was issued in 1999 in a limited edition of 1,947. The Back-stamp is BP-9c.
Deals on Ebay
Click on item with no obligation to buy:
- Current Price: AUD $62.00
- Ends: Dec 25, 2018 19:51:59 GMT
- Current Price: AUD $79.00
- Ends: Jan 7, 2019 3:08:02 GMT
- Current Price: $79.99
- Ends: Dec 26, 2018 4:32:16 GMT
- Current Price: AUD $99.95
- Ends: Dec 12, 2018 8:14:34 GMT
- Current Price: AUD $89.00
- Ends: Dec 28, 2018 20:24:57 GMT