This charming fellow was modelled by Graham Orwell. Royal Albert only produced the second variation of Pigling Bland. This has pigling wearing a lilac jacket, blue waistcoat and yellow trousers. It was issued in 1989 and retired in 1998 and has the BP-6a back-stamp.
N.B. An example is known to exist with a grey jacket, light blue waistcoat and white trousers and tie.
Deals on Ebay
Click on Item with no obligation to buy:
- Current Price: AUD $59.00
- Ends: Sep 14, 2018 22:31:29 BST
- Current Price: AUD $43.76
- Ends: Sep 7, 2018 9:24:54 BST
- Current Price: £24.99
- Ends: Sep 2, 2018 20:43:52 BST