Tabitha Twitchit and Miss Moppet
Miss Moppet: This figurine was modelled by Arthur Gredington. There are two versions but Royal Albert only produced the second version which has Miss Moppet with a striped body.
This figurine was issued by Royal Albert in 1989 with the BP-6a back-stamp and they discontinued production in 1998. (The figurine was continued to be produced by Beswick until 2002)
Tabitha Twitchit and Miss Moppet: David Lyttleton modelled this delightful figurine. It was produced in two versions, small and large, but Royal Albert only produced th
e small version. Royal Albert began their production of Tabitha Twitchit and Miss Moppet in 1989 and retired the figurine in 1993. It has the Royal Albert back-stamp BP-6a.
Deals on Ebay
Click on Item with no obligation to buy:
- Current Price: AUD $40.00
- Ends: Aug 26, 2018 8:00:33 BST
- Current Price: AUD $145.00
- Ends: Aug 23, 2018 8:03:42 BST
- Current Price: $21.99
- Ends: Aug 21, 2018 15:19:14 BST
- Current Price: AUD $60.00
- Ends: Aug 20, 2018 11:16:20 BST