This delightful figurine was modelled by Arthur Gredington and comes in two versions.
In the first version Cecily has her head down and has a bright blue dress. It was issued in 1965 and continued until 1985. It has the back-stamps BP-2, BP-3a, BP-3b or BP-3c.
In the second version Cecily has her head up and has a pale blue dress. This figure was issued in 1985 and the Beswick mark was discontinued in 1988 and has the back-stamp BP-3c.
N.B. Cecily Parsley was issued with both a dark and light blue dress.
Deals on Ebay
Click on Item with no obligation to buy.
- Current Price: AUD $79.00
- Ends: Sep 3, 2018 0:39:49 BST
- Current Price: AUD $62.00
- Ends: Sep 11, 2018 7:44:28 BST
- Current Price: AUD $49.95
- Ends: Sep 6, 2018 12:13:04 BST